Friday, March 25, 2011

Meatless Mondays and Timesaver Tuesdays

I have this great friend, the one who suggested I start blogging to begin with, and she will be guest blogging here on Mondays. She is trying to go meatless on Mondays and has two little kids. So look for yummy, kid-friendly recipes from Laurel.

Also, Tuesday nights at our house are hectic and we don't get home until after 5:30 pm, just when everyone becomes pissy starving. So I have started using my slow cooker more and I will post those recipes under Timesaver Tuesdays.

I won't even try to promise new recipes every week, but look for them at least once a month if not more. And please, send me your fab and fav meatless or slow cooker recipes to post as well. We can all use a little help and new ideas to stave off kitchen boredom.

No comments: