Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Chick Lit!

Aw, I hate that phrase, but it is apropos and I was hoping it would get your attention. One of the lovely ways my hubby shows that he cares is by sending me links to interesting news articles he has heard during his day at work. He sent a stunner recently - a book/cookbook review and the author has a blog! He also typed in his email "buy it". Well, he NEVER says that unless it is related to bicycle gear so I plan to get the Kindle version tonight.

And now that I have dragged it out, the book is "Make the Bread, Buy the Butter" by Jennifer Reese and her blog is The Tipsy Baker. (Get it: chick lit, she has chickens and she wrote a book - ha ha!) I think we may have a love connection, if only I could get up the courage to comment at her site. Read her post about Cool Whip - hilarious! I wonder if she thinks making baby food is worth it...I will let you know if I find out. Until then...

Bottoms Up!

No comments: